Dubrovnik Old Town, Panorama & Cavtat PRIVATE tour – BESTSELLERPerfect tour for Dubrovnik first-time visitors. It gives you great insight in Dubrovnik’s history and contemporary life. It is a dynamic 4-4,5 hour tour where you will tour Dubrovnik Old Town, visit small medieval town of Cavtat and drive through coastal countryside.
We guarantee you some spectacular photo opportunities along the way (mountain Srdj slopes – breathtaking views of Dubrovnik Old Town).
- Dubrovnik Old Town Private Walking Tour – magical place surrounded by great city walls and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- View from the slopes of Srdj Mountain –a must see, great panorama of the Old City of Dubrovnik
- Medieval city of Cavtat – favorite place of world’s yacht jet-set
- Our tour begins with cruise terminal (hotel) pickup and drive alongside Bay of River of Dubrovnik We pass Renaissance summer estates of Dubrovnik nobility and Dubrovnik Yacht Marina, safely situated at the bay’s end.
- Continuing to slopes of Srdj Mountain – spectacular panoramic photo stop of Dubrovnik Old Town (only private tours go to the slopes of the mountain Srdj). All coach tours stop at much lower and further along view point sites.
- After marveling at the beauty of the Old City of Dubrovnik, the island of Lokrum and overall panorama (from Srdj one can see Bosnia and Herzegovina as well as Montenegro), we continue south to the most southern Croatian region of Konavle.
- Passing alongside small tourist villages of Zupa Dubrovacka, all destroyed in Croatia’s Homeland War (1991-1992) but all rebuilt and their beauty restored, we arrive at the small medieval city of Cavtat. Once a town of rich ship-owners and captains and today is a favorite destination for world’s yacht jet set.
- Your private party would stroll through Cavtat center, stop for coffee or ice cream and than drive back to Dubrovnik. In Cavtat we will also visit Our Lady of the Snow, a church with stunning Renaissance paintings done by local masters.
- After Cavtat, we drive back towards the Old Town of Dubrovnik followed by private Dubrovnik Old Town guided walking tour – described in details below).
- After walking tour there is up to 1 hour free time in Dubrovnik Old Town followed by car/van pickup and drive to cruise terminal – cruise terminal drop off/ end of tour!
DUBROVNIK CITY TOUR: Our regular private walking tour lasts 1,5 hours. During this time the tour covers all major sites in the Old City. Most interesting are Franciscan and Dominican church and monasteries, Great and Small Onofrio’s fountain, Main street – Stradun, Orlando’s Column, Bell Tower, Sponza Palace, Rector’s Palace, Old Farmers’ Market, Cathedral, St. Blasé church and 15. ct. Old City Port. During the tour we do our best to present to you the history and contemporary life in Dubrovnik starting from 7.ct through more than its 1300 years struggle for independence. Dubrovnik survived protecting its freedom through sieges, disease, natural disasters and wars up to the last war in 1991-1995. All of guides are from Dubrovnik and 3 of them are from the old city making us competent to describe the life of Dubrovnik today and 30 years ago. You’ll also find out what people do, the customs in our city, celebrations, economy and cuisine. If you have any special interests, please let us know during the tour and we will try to tailor the tour according to your preferences!
- Air conditioned minibus/van or car
- Licensed tour guide service during the whole tour
- Visits all along the proposed route
- Cavtat and Dubrovnik Private guided tours
- Port entrance fee, parking etc
- Transport from and to the port
Tour does not include:
- food and drinks along the way other than mentioned in the tour program
- entrance tickets to the Dubrovnik City Walls
- later return ride from Old City to port/hotel (if previously not agreed upon)
- Visiting Dubrovnik City Walls (extra charge applies)
Tour duration 4 -5 h (depending on the traffic and free time in Dubrovnik Old City)WARNING: If you are coming by cruise ship, please inform your driver/guide of your final boarding time. We always plan for this tour to finish 60 min before your final boarding time.
Online instant booking form
- Use an on-line booking form to check availability, prices, and book your tour
- We suggest to choose your tour start time 30 minutes after your cruise ship arrival in Dubrovnik
- 20% deposit in EUR should be paid by PayPal and the outstanding amount should be settled with the tour guide after the tour
- After successful booking you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from us with a precise meeting location instructions
- Free cancellation for any reason 48h before the tour