Dubrovnik & Panorama tourIf you have a limited time in Dubrovnik or you want to concentrate on the main point of interest -Old Town – this is the tour for you. We can tailor it any way you want, with emphasis on history, architecture, food, shopping, contemporary life or intriguing stories from Dubrovnik’s past…it is our neighborhood so nobody knows it better than us.
- The top of Srdj Mountain – a must see, great panorama of the Old City of Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Old Town – the main point of interest for 2,5 million tourists that visit us every year
- Our tour begins with pickup of our guests at the port/hotel and driving alongside Bay of River of Dubrovnik, passing Renaissance summer estates of Dubrovnik nobility and the Dubrovnik Yacht Marina safely situated at the Bay’s end.
- After passing the Marina we will drive up to the top of Srdj mountain, vertically 412m/1230 ft above Dubrovnik stopping at 2 sites (only private tours go to the top of the mountain Srdj, other organize bus tours stop at 230 m altitude).
- After marveling the beauty of the Old City of Dubrovnik, island of Lokrum and overall panorama (from the top of mountain one can see Bosnia and Hercegovina as well as Montenegro), we continue to the Old City of Dubrovnik where you would walk its streets with one of our licensed guides visiting all major sites and hearing all the important stories of its past and present (Dubrovnik city tour described in detail below).
DUBROVNIK CITY TOUR: Our normal private walking tour lasts 1,5 hours. During this time the tour covers all major sites in the Old City (Franciscan and Dominican church and monasteries, Great and small Onofrio’s fountain, Main street – Stradun, Orlando’s Column, Bell Tower, Sponza Palace, Rector’s Palace, Old Farmers’ Market, Cathedral, St. Blasé church, 15. ct. Old City Port). During the tour we do our best to present you with the history and contemporary life in Dubrovnik starting from 7.ct through more than its 1300 years struggle for independence, protecting its freedom through sieges, disease, natural disasters and wars up to the last war in 1991-1995. Since all of guides are from Dubrovnik, 3 of them from the old city, we can not only competently describe the life of Dubrovnik today and 30 years ago, but also give you an insight of what people do, the customs in our city, celebrations, economy and cuisine. If you have any special interests, please let us know during the tour and we will try to tailor the tour according to your preferences!
- After the tour our guides would give you tips where and what to shop for and where to eat, leave you for your free time and at agreed timings meet with you and take you to the cruise port.
- Air conditioned minibus/van or car
- Licensed tour guide service during the whole tour
- Visits all along the proposed route
- Dubrovnik guided tours
- transport from and to the port
- Port entrance fee, parking etc
Tour does not include:
- food and drinks along the way other than mentioned in the tour program
- entrance tickets to any of the sights not mentioned in the tour program
- later return ride from Old City to port/hotel (if previously not agreed upon)
- boat ride to beautiful pebble St. James beach for swimming, sunbathing, kayaking, jet-ski and/or lunch