Dubrovnik Above & Beyond, Srdj hill panorama & guided Old Town PRIVATE tourIt is your first time to Dubrovnik? You want to be picked up and returned at your ship’s gangway and not to think about finding your guide outside the port? You want to learn about our city and surroundings, its history and contemporary life? Then this is a tour for you.
You will visit famous Dubrovnik Old Town with a licensed guide but also have some spectacular photo opportunities from hill above the town (better then CABLE CAR) and Dubrovnik Bridge.It is 4 hours tour that gives you a real taste of a destination.
- Dubrovnik Old Town Private guided tour – magical place surrounded by great city walls and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Srdj mountain (Cable Car station) photo stop – a must see, great panorama of the Old City of Dubrovnik
- Franjo Tudjman Bridge – viewpoint of cruise terminal and Dubrovnik Riviera
- Our tour begins with cruise terminal (hotel) pickup and drive to Franjo Tudjman Bridge for photostop of Dubrovnik Cruise terminal, Lapad Peninsula, Gruz Bay and Elafiti islands
- Drive alongside Bay of River of Dubrovnik we pass Renaissance summer estates of Dubrovnik nobility and Dubrovnik Yacht Marina, safely situated at the bay’s end, visiting Ombla river spring – One of the shortest rivers in the world, rushing out of limestone mountain and ending its flow only after 40 yards in Adriatic Sea. Marvel the flow of water or gaze at mullets and trouts swimming around.
- Drive down to the Old Town of Dubrovnik followed by private Dubrovnik Old Town guided walking tour – described in details below).
- After walking tour there is up to 45 min free time in Dubrovnik Old Town followed by car/van pickup and drive to cruise terminal – cruise terminal drop off/ end of tour
DUBROVNIK CITY TOUR: Our normal private walking tour lasts 1,5 hours. During this time the tour covers all major sites in the Old City. Most interesting are Franciscan and Dominican church and monasteries, Great and small Onofrio’s fountain, Main street – Stradun, Orlando’s Column, Bell Tower, Sponza Palace, Rector’s Palace, Old Farmers’ Market, Cathedral, St. Blasé church and 15. ct. Old City Port. During the tour we do our best to present you with the history and contemporary life in Dubrovnik starting from 7.ct through more than its 1300 years struggle for independence. How Dubrovnik survived protecting its freedom through sieges, disease, natural disasters and wars up to the last war in 1991-1995. All of guides are from Dubrovnik and 3 of them are from the old city making us competent to describe the life of Dubrovnik today and 30 years ago. You’ll also find out what people do, the customs in our city, celebrations, economy and cuisine. If you have any special interests, please let us know during the tour and we will try to tailor the tour according to your preferences!
- Private Dubrovnik guided tour by licensed guide
- Dubrovnik port and Dubrovnik City fee
- Pick up and return transfer to/from the port
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking fees
Tour does not include:
- food and drinks along the way
- later return ride from Old City to port (if previously not agreed upon)
- 09:00 Guest pickup inside Dubrovnik port behind ship’s gangway
- 09:00 Scenic drive to Franjo Tudjman bridge
- 09:30 Stops at Ombla river spring
- 10:00 Stops at Srdj hill 300m and 400m (Cable Car view)
- 10:30 Private Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town
- 12:00 Free time in Old Town
- 12:30 – 12:45 Return transfer to your cruise ship
TOUR DURATION 4 h (depending on the traffic and free time in Old City)
Online instant booking form
- Use an on-line booking form to check availability, prices, and book your tour
- We suggest to choose your tour start time 30 minutes after your cruise ship arrival in Dubrovnik
- 20% deposit in EUR should be paid by PayPal and the outstanding amount should be settled with the tour guide after the tour
- After successful booking you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from us with a precise meeting location instructions
- Free cancellation for any reason 48h before the tour