Dubrovnik Above & Beyond, Srdj hill panorama & guided Old Town INSTANT ONLINE BOOKINGIt is your first time to Dubrovnik? You want to be picked up and returned at your ship’s gangway and not to think about finding your guide outside the port? You want to learn about our city and surroundings, its history and contemporary life, you want to visit famous Dubrovnik Old Town with a licensed guide but also have some spectacular photo opportunities from hill above the town (better then CABLE CAR) and Dubrovnik Bridge – then this is the tour for you! It is 4 hours tour that gives you a real taste of a destination, with the intention of making you want to come back and spend more time in this beautiful city and our country. This is small group tour limited to only 7 guests in comfortable AC mini-van. Departures are scheduled with cruise ship arrivals in Dubrovnik in 2019, if your ship is not listed, or if you want a private tour for your party then feel free to contact us.
- We will stop on two great panoramic spots overlooking the Old Town of Dubrovnik..one being upper Cable Car station stop (no need to go by cable car since we are taking you to the viewpoint) and the other being the best panoramic spot of Old Town from bunkers 600m below the cable car station -the spot where all the promo videos of Dubrovnik are being taken from.
- Professionally 1:30h guided walking tour around Dubrovnik Old Town where all major sites will be explained (Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace, Onofrio’s Fountain, Rector’s Palace, Dubrovnik Cathedral, Stradun-main street, Old Town port, St. Blaise Church, Orlando’s Collumn. After the walking guided tour you will have one hour free time in Old Town before we return you to your cruise ship.
- Franjo Tudman Bridge – Best panoramic views of Dubrovnik cruise port, Dubrovnik Downtown area, Lapad peninsula and Elaphiti islands archipelago
- Ombla river spring – One of the shortest rivers in the world, rushing out of limestone mountain and ending its flow only after 40 yards in Adriatic Sea…Marvel the flow of water or gaze at mullets and trouts swimming around.
- Dubrovnik guided tour by licensed guide
- Dubrovnik port and Dubrovnik City fee
- Pick up and return transfer to/from the port
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking fees
- Small group size – up to 7 guests max
Tour does not include:
- food and drinks along the way
- later return ride from Old City to port (if previously not agreed upon)
- 09:00 Guest pickup inside Dubrovnik port behind ship’s gangway
- 09:00 Scenic drive to Franjo Tudjman bridge
- 09:30 Stops at Ombla river spring
- 10:00 Stops at Srdj hill 300m and 400m (Cable Car view)
- 10:30 Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town
- 12:00 Free time in Old Town
- 12:30 – 12:45 Return transfer to your cruise ship
TOUR DURATION 4 h (depending on the traffic and free time in Old City)
Guaranteed small group (up to 7 pax) departures for Norwegian, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Crystal and Princess cruise ships in 2019-2020 from Port of Dubrovnik. If your ship is not listed or if you are not arriving by cruise ship, please contact us by an inquiry form below for a private tour.
Online instant booking form
- Price is 49,00 euros per person (up to 7 pax small group tour)
- Use an on-line booking form to check availability and book your tour
- Schedule is synchronized with cruise ship arrivals in Port of Dubrovnik in 2019 and tour starts 30 minutes after arrival
- 30 euros deposit should be paid by PayPal and the outstanding amount should be settled with the tour guide after the tour
- After successful booking you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from us with a precise meeting location instructions